Cupid’s Revenge Snowshoe Race in Winter Park is this February 15, 2015. Winter Park’s first annual 4 mile timed snowshoe race utilizing the new trail system in the old Idlewild Ski Area by Hideaway Park.
Free snowshoes are available from participating local shops, on a first-come, first-served basis. Fun for the entire family! – For more information or to register for either category: snowshoe or just shoes at http://www.playwinterpark.com/cupids_revenge.html
Participants will start the race by climbing the groomed trail next to Yankee Doodle Trail to loop down on the Meadow Trail back to Hideaway Park.
Hideaway Park, located in downtown Winter Park next to the Winter Park Information Center.
78821 US Highway 40
February 15, 2015
Race begins at 10am
Packet pick up from 10am-4pm on Saturday, Feb 14 and 8am-9:30am Sunday, Feb 15 at the Winter Park Information Center
- REGISTER NOW through Active.com.
- Race entry is $20 per person. Proceeds benefit the Grand Foundation. The Foundation seeks to improve the quality of life in Grand County by proactively addressing current and future needs in the areas of Health & Human Services, Arts & Culture, Education, Amateur Sports and Environment.
- All participants will receive a gift!
- Awards given for the fastest male and female
- To rent your FREE snowshoes for the race, please visit: Alpine Ski, Sun & Sport, Christy Sports or Epic Mountain Sports!
~MTN Town Magazine
Photo Credits: Winter Park Chamber
MTN Town Magazine Copyright © 2015 | MTN Town Magazine all rights reserved. All editorial and images are property of MTN Town Magazine and require permission for use and re-publication.