State Bridge Working Mans Dead Labor Day
State Bridge is wrapping up with lots of what people love most at State Bridge: Grateful Dead, Bluegrass – and Jake Wolf – who I’ll bet holds the all-time record for appearances at State Bridge.
Workingman’s Weekend, Sep 4-6 View the schedule:
The facility may not have food vendors, so bring your own. You may want to visit the Wolcott Yacht Club, where Highway 131 starts and ends, near I-70. They have superb food and a great outdoor terrace.
1) Float or paddleboard from Rancho del Rio to State Bridge! You can find outfitters to rent gear or provide guides through Rancho del Rio, 970-653-4431.
2) Horseback Rides! Triple G Outfitters 970-926-1234
3) ATV Tours! Above and Beyond 4×4 Guides 970-390-5337
4) all the above: Sage Outdoor Adventures 970-476-3700
5) Zip Line! Zip Adventures 970-926-9470
6) Ballooning! Grand Adventure Balloon Tours 970-887-1340
7) Fly Fishing! Vail Valley Anglers 970-926-0900
~MTN Town Magazine
MTN Town Magazine Copyright © 2015 | MTN Town Magazine all rights reserved. All editorial and images are property of MTN Town Magazine and require permission for use and re-publication.